Welcome to my blog!
This is my space to write about everyday adventures, travels and opinions on a host of everyday topics! This blog serves as a record of my musings and growth as I try to tackle life as a curious thirty year old, mom and published writer!
As a helpful heads-up, dominant on this blog are:
- Lists: since I love lists of all kinds! My favorite one on books and reading can be found here.
- Book reviews : Every year, I add my Reading Goals on GoodReads, and add my own take-aways on this blog under ‘Book Reviews’ category. It’s a great way of recording the insights one finds useful. Example here.
- Crafts and activities: As a SAHM, I am always trying to engage and educate my little one in fun ways. I try to share with others for inspiration and help. My last big creative project with T (our preschooler) was making a Peppa family dollhouse with empty cereal boxes and already owned Lego, Shopkins and Playdoh.
- Travel: I like going out and visiting places. Travel with our daughter means exploring the world with a child like curiosity. Read about them under Travel category like this one.
- Philosophical ramblings: Read tagline again! My favorite one last year was on reasons to visit Museums.
Blogging has been a great channel for me to gain new perspectives, find inspiration, learn many lessons, and capture my thoughts. (and yes, inflict my many opinions too!)
So, why do you blog? Do let me know in the comments below and many thanks for stopping by!
Also, I alter my About Page every year: so comments might seem unrelated. Links to previous versions are as below: