I have been talking about our Florida holiday to Disney and Orlando. This week I thought I’d share a few notes/ lessons I jotted to myself during the trip.
- Take pictures at the entrance. You’ll forget to do it later while having too much fun!
- Account for the entrance and security queues.
- Marvel at good weather. And expect it to change! ANYTIME!
- Enjoy the fun starting at the Parking itself! Pro tip: make sure you know your characters. It’s more fun this way: and you can use it to distract little tempers and melt downs.
- Experience the magic at the Boutique. A bit expensive; but well worth the joy of looking at your little angel transform into a brave princess/ knight: exactly as you view them as a proud parent!
- I noticed everyone was beaming and gleeful at the rides. And how can one not when you view the rides you are about to conquer? Hulk, Jurassic Park, Mountain Railroad, Dragon ride, Seven Dwarfs, Mummy and more!
- Capture (even through camera) the magnificent staging and sets but don’t forget to keep moving.
- Wear good shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting drenched in! We ladies wore white at Universal : wrongly imagining just rollercoasters until we were drenched again and again at said rides! Thankfully we had donned quick dry materials, but you get the drift.
- Buy the buckets of popcorn. You will refill again and again.
- Get the multiple game pass. They are fun and addictive.
- Do NOT miss the fireworks show. Even if you saw it last time. It is always a delight to see the magnificent display!
Any lessons or tips you chanced on for a wonderful trip to Florida? Share your thoughts in the comments below.