It’s been a long time since I posted a list of anything. So here goes a list of ten things that make me happy, no matter what! (In no order of importance)
- ToddlerT saying ‘I Love You Mommy’ and hugging me
- Ice cream, especially two scoops of different flavors with chocolate syrup on them
- Splashing in the beach
- Looking at old photographs
- Trip to the library- always ready for that one
- Holding an infant- precious little bundles can make even the hardest, sternest and most jaded of people smile
- Opening / filling a Smile Box
- Wearing new clothes/ accessories
- Eating street food- all those empty calories probably spike up my sugar rate and hence, make me feel temporarily happy. But hey, it does lift my mood. (And this list did not intend to be about nice or healthy or even viable options, right?)
- Sitting on an exercise ball (There’s a healthy option!). I recently discovered this. With all the effort of staying on and the gleeful sense of accomplishment that ensues, hard to stay down.
So, what makes you happy?