This week has been full of new dishes that I got to try and that is the subject of today’s post. (Hooray for not having to cook)
- Yellow Thai curry at Albany. No pics taken as the sweet, fragrant gravy with rice was too enticing.
- Pineapple rice in Rasa Sayang restaurant. The serving was splendid, service efficient and the tastes delicious. Yumm!
- Paneer wrap with lettuce salad and green chutney (spicy herb dip) at a friend’s place. Excellent, considering the lady has an active one year old AND had a spic and span home. Impressive!
- Nachos, cheese dip and salsa aboard the ferry at Cape may. Must say there is something about beaches and lakes and water bodies that makes me insanely crave junk food.
- Chia seed smoothie- a secret recipe that my sis and her hubby refuse to share but delicious and healthy and filling. Awesome!
- Jamaican style Ginger Ale – I have only read about them in books and was totally unsure about the taste. While not love at first taste, I am beginning to like it; especially after downing heavy meals.
To a great week, and with hopes that the good streak continues, Adieu!