Well, the year is not over. Almost two days left, which still holds the promise of so many joys and happy moments. But still, here is a quick rewind of some- definitely, not all the things that I learned.
- Do what you love. Life is short.
- Spend time with family. Make calls to family, call your grandmom, email your BFF. So what if we did not hear from them in a long time. Yes, do it, take the first step, even if it is only for a minute or just a line. We never know when loved ones will be snatched away.
- There is no age to have fun. And definitely not to stop having fun.
- Reading IS a wonderful habit. So, be sure to pass it on.
- Talk. Wish people a good morning or Happy Holidays. It is an excellent way to start a conversation with strangers and acquaintances. Who knows what might blossom?
- Never judge people. We do not know what their life and dilemmas are all about.
- There is ALWAYS a nice way of saying things.
- Yes, we all make mistakes. But saying sorry helps. It cannot undo anything but it can ease the hurt and pain we cause.
- ‘Me time’ is important. For Mommies and Daddies alike.
- Babies grow up too fast. Sure, there are days that drag and are simply too long; but the weeks just whizz by. And babies turn into toddlers and young girls and whoa… ready to fly the nest! And with that note, I am going to step away to cuddle ToddlerT. (now no longer my little BabyT! Sigh!)
Happy New Year! See you in 2015!!