Today’s post is an exercise of sorts- ten minutes of writing. And what am I writing about? TOday I take a potshot at the woman in the mirror. So, here is a list after an objective reflection of the flaws and features of the person who looks back at me- the Good, Bad and the Quirky.
- I am disorganized. (the mirror is ceiling to floor and hence, this point.)
- My hair is mostly tousled and unkempt. (despite all the brushing and combing)
- I talk too much.
- I ponder even more.
- Procrastination is one of my chief flaws.
- All my short and sweet letters have three paragraphs or more. (Even with the baby)
- I still think of ToddlerT as Baby. (She is 20 months old and quite a hearty personality)
- I love junk food.
- Despite my best efforts, I seem snobbish and indifferent. Reality: I mind my own business and expect others to do the same. I can’t stand fake people or nosey parkers.
- I always overpack. My school bag, diaper bags, handbags, clutches all bulge with the stuff I carry.
- I never divulge secrets or confidences shared to me.
- I am constantly reflecting on my flaws and trying to improve myself.
- Count on me to talk to anyone. I am a hostess’s delight. (yup, i can curb my Mommy musings when i am in conversations and talk about music, art, travel, coding, traditions.)
- I always greet people exuberantly.
- Agony Aunt is a role I play effortlessly.
- I love salads.
- My reading speed is 600+. (How do you think I remain updated on aforementioned topics of conversation?!!)
- I never judge people by their clothes.
- I try not to judge people at all. (Not always a success, but points definitely for trying.)
- All my decisions are deliberate. SO, I don’t regret any decision, big or small. Sure, with hindsight, things can always be done differently and/or better. But, I rest in the knowledge that given my experience and information, all my decisions have been the best I could make and I take full responsibility for them.
- I snore. Sad but true. (especially for Hubby dear)
- I love long, dangly earrings.
- Despite being right-handed, I always wear my watch on my right. (I’m told that’s irregular.Whatever!)
- I use Whatever!! a lot.
- Outrageous stories by tourist guides are enjoyed by me. They’re entertaining and fun.
- My toe nails are always painted. (except for brief lapses when BabyT was really tiny.)
- I have a head for insignificant facts.
- Lists are another love.
- One white hair is always cropping up on my head ever since I was fourteen. It comes back in 3-4 weeks after I remove it. Stubborn little hair.
- I don’t like sharing my ice cream