Self help is the best help. But all of us need some prodding, a little inspiration, few words of motivation, basically- a bit of external stimuli, from time to time.
As a book lover and a person trying to constantly improve (and not always moi, may it be noted), I am ever on the look out for some good books offering help.
In this post, I list my favorites, not necessarily in order or even all, but my top seven.
1) How to Talk to Anyone : 92 Tips and Tricks – Leil Lowndes
2) Six Steps to Superwomandom – Margaret Lomas
3) How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
4) Fish! – Lundlin, Paul and Christensen
5) Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
6) The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
7) Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus – John Gray
So, what’s yours? I am always interested in reading more great books and self help in general. [Goes well with my catty, couch potato tendencies! 🙂 ]