Today’s post is a list of random observations. Here it goes:
- I like lists. Any list will do. And I just love writing down lists. Needless to say, that’s the inspiration for this post too.
- My Mom is more adventurous than me.
- Weather is deceptive in Chicago. The sun was shining merrily, necessitating the use of goggles. But the temperature outside was -10 degrees Celsius.
- The lady in the van next to us really ought to have cleaned her car roof. She cleaned only her windows, causing snow to blow towards all the other cars on the highway. I don’t drive myself but Hubby dear informs me that this is dangerous . (Me driving IS dangerous, but I am referring here, to the bit about not cleaning roofs after a snowfall.)
- My Mom makes friends easily. And she has a marvelous way with people, charming them effortlessly. Result- we are getting better service and more attention everywhere, from stores to restaurants to even random strangers at the mall. Awesome!
- Home made snacks always taste better than store bought ones.
- New Year is just around the corner and it’s time to take stock of the year, the memories, the lessons and the resolutions. Definitely, a fun post for tomorrow.
- Window shopping IS fun. And it’s a great way to exercise too. I barely realize it!! 🙂
- I need to watch the remainder of the movie Entrapment. It’s one movie that Hubs has watched and so has my Mom, but not me!! A rare event, for sure.
- Posting everyday is not THAT hard.